Awarded to the best food producer, producing the best fresh, processed or packaged food which may be sold from the farm, through a farm shop, farmers market, local butcher, local greengrocer or supermarket. The judges will be looking at provenance. This product must be primarily produced in the South West with ingredients from the region.
- Why should they/ you win this award?
- Tell us about the local ingredients used in the product.
- Where can the product be purchased?
- How do they/ you support local?
- Particular achievements over the last 12 months/ Any other matters of significance.